I spun up an absolutely delicious pie made of cookie dough, chocolate chips, Christmas colored M&M’s, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, and decorated with colorful Christmas sprinkles. So how can you go wrong? Seriously? It’s basically like a thick and tasty cookie cake.
Celebrate christmas with this delicious and gorgeous Christmas Cookie Pie!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup salted butter, melted
- 1 large egg + 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Mini Christmas M&Ms Baking Bits, divided
- 6 Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- 1/8 cup Christmas confetti sprinkles
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Christmas Cookie Pie @ bakewithchristina.com