These cotton candy cupcakes are so cheerful and fun, and they’re perfect for birthdays and showers! The mini cotton candy sticks start to get sticky soon after they’re exposed to air, and they probably last a total of 20-30 minutes before they’re a sticky mess—so serve them immediately after assembly!
It’s simple to turn regular cupcakes and boring white frosting into these beautiful multicolored desserts!
- 24 cupcakes, baked and cooled
- 8 cups white buttercream frosting
- Assorted food coloring
- Two disposable piping bags
- 24 lollipop sticks (6-8 inches)
- Cotton candy (I used yellow, green, pink, and blue)
To see directions and complete recipes visit Cotton Candy Cupcakes @ ohnuts.com