This Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert is FABULOUS! It was silky and creamy, and it was not overpoweringly sweet. Perfectly creamy texture. A delicious blueberry dessert. Easy and quick to prepare. This is perfect for the summer & all those parties.
This would be terrific for Mother’s Day, or a summer time barbeque, or any time you need an impressive, scrumptious however wonderful clean dessert!
Swirling blueberry puree into cheesecake batter is not only stunning, it is extraordinarily delicious. The cheesecake stays extra-creamy and has the right tartness to it a good way to have you pronouncing, “just one greater chew,” another thousand instances.
It’s noticeably advocated to make this dessert an afternoon beforehand of time and refrigerate it overnight. This will permit it to thicken and makes it simpler to cut into slices.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert are:
packed brown sugar
cold butter, cubed
grated lemon zest
cream cheese, softened
seedless raspberry jam
Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
- 3 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tbsp cold butter cubed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 14,5 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2,5 cup fresh blueberries
- In a meals processor, combine the chopped walnuts, oats, flour and brown sugar; cowl and approach until nuts are finely chopped. Add butter; cowl and pulse honestly until combination is crumbly. Press into an 8-in. Square baking dish covered with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or till set and edges are gently browned.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a meals processor, integrate the filling components; cowl and process till blended. Pour over crust. Bake for 14-18 minutes or till middle is simply set. Cool on a wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, warmth jam on excessive for 15-20 seconds or until warmed; gently toss with blueberries. Cut dessert into squares; pinnacle with blueberry sauce. Refrigerate leftovers.