This isn’t any old Fluff Salad recipe – it’s a Raspberry Cheesecake Salad! This easy no-bake dessert salad is full of raspberries and graham crackers and is the perfect alternative to traditional fluff salad.
- 1 1/2 box package (3.4 oz) cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 container (32 oz) vanilla yogurt
- 3-4 graham crackers crushed
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 container (8 oz) cool whip thawed
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen raspberries
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Easy Raspberry Cheesecake Salad @ sugarapron.com